View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 03:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
redneck
Master EcoModder

Geo XL1 - '94 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Boat tails and more mods
90 day: 72.22 mpg (US)

Big, Bad & Flat - '01 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 21.13 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,353 Times in 711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Cheap View Post
I love way too many types of cars! Dune Buggies, sportscars, Hot Rods, classics, race only cars, Roundy-Round racers, NASCAR, Bonneville, Pickups, and Motorcycles. I like the rendering of the buggy but rear vision could be a problem. A friend who happened to be an engineer built a DIGGER (dragster) for the street as a 2-seeter. A 454 blown big block, full body with lift-up canopy, cycle front wires, AND...this is NOT a lie...a trailer hitch. Imagine a row of Street Rods crossing the Red River into Oklahoma, with this thing bringing up the rear...pulling a small U-HAUL. Mike Minette was the guy with a beautiful model riding shotgun. He got pulled over as soon as we entered Oklahoma. We all pulled over to wait for him. When he caught up we had to ask what happened. Mike said the cop stood back looking at the "car" and finally said, "I am not sure what is wrong with a dragster pulling a U-Haul on a highway, but you have got to be doing something illegal!" Mike was totally legal...at least on paper. Any doubters go on-line for CAR CRAFT magazine August 1974 Cover shot and on page 90. I have the mag in front of me but no way to post it. We Car Guys are crazy.

>

Woke means you're a loser....everything woke turns to ****.

Donald J Trump 8/21/21

Disclaimer...

I’m not a climatologist, aerodynamicist, virologist, physicist, astrodynamicist or marine biologist..

But...

I play one on the internet.