View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 07:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I needed to rent a sod cutter!

I am almost there! I just need to dig up the rest of the grass on the side of the shed, all of the grass on the front, make sure the two sides are level (at least in the front), jack up three more sides, roll the logs underneath, find my tow strap and giant cargo strap, figure out how to wrap them around the shed so that they don't fall down (temporary nails are an option), and then pull it over.
I may need to move the shed an extra foot to the side, level the ground on that side, and then move it back.
How do I dig under a shed?!

I would go back out right now and try to use the mattock without destroying the grass. My feet are sore from using the shovel [with cross-trainers and hard Arizonan dirt].

The only boots that Boot Barn has in my size are $234 combat boots.
The JC Penny's near me doesn't exist on their website.
Cal Ranch has boots starting at $80.
Sportsman's Warehouse has boots starting at $55.
Tractor Supply has boots starting at $68.

$60 or more seems like more than I want to spend for something that I will only use occasionally.

Then again, the sod cutter would cost $68 for 4 hours, which is the minimum, I would need to rent a truck to get it home, and how long would I need to cut maybe 20 square feet?

I would go back out and get as far as I can before it is dark, but my brother asked for Subway, and if I follow through quickly it should encourage him to communicate.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20201212_163432.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	29755  
MetroMPG (12-14-2020)