View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 12:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
orange4boy
Master EcoModder

The Golden Egg - '93 Toyota Previa DX
90 day: 31.91 mpg (US)

Chewie - '03 Toyota Prius
90 day: 57 mpg (US)

The Spaceship - '00 Honda Insight
Quote:
If you really want to know - and boy, am I giving you the benefit of the doubt - diffusers work like this.
Quote:
Seriously, Freebeard, if you want to learn about the topic, get away from the PC and read a book
Quote:
I'll be blunt - Aerohead's description of how diffusers works is so ridiculous that no reference is ever going to mention his theories.
Quote:
Perfect example of how Aerohead operates here. Is completely wrong, won't refer to references that correct his misapprehensions, continues spreading misinformation.
Quote:
I guess this is why so much misinformation has been disseminated here.

To state the bleeding obvious - it is wrong information that you are spreading. Outright wrong. No nuance here - wrong.

How you say a diffuser works is simply quite wrong. So what do you do about it?

Nothing.
Quote:
But that is in a PhD thesis, so in aeroheads mind is completely invalid.
Is anyone else sick of this aggressive, unproductive, alienating, unnecessary content? Who would want to post here and have to deal with this if they post something these people think is wrong?

"It’s easy to explain how rockets work but explaining the aerodynamics of a wing takes a rocket scientist.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to orange4boy For This Useful Post:
deluxx (12-24-2020), j-c-c (03-10-2023), Stubby79 (12-24-2020)