View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 01:56 PM   #520 (permalink)
hayden55
Master EcoModder

Sport Utility Prius - '10 Toyota Prius II
90 day: 52.98 mpg (US)

300k Sequoia 4WD - '01 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4wd
90 day: 20.19 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
You need a cell phone plan with them. They don't service my area. https://www.t-mobilemoney.com/en/home.html

I spent all morning trying to find a picture with my niece. She was clingy one time that I visited. The woman that I was dating came to pick me up, but my niece refused to let go. I think that it took 5-10 minutes and help to pry her off.

I had less fun on the date than I would have had I stayed.

I took a picture with my niece and pretended to pry her off with a spatula. Someone commented that I had nail polish, which should tell you exactly how cute my niece is.

Nobody else could have managed that.

For some reason I have an overwhelming desire to share this with an Economics professor.

I really didn't have the time to look for a picture.

I really didn't have the time to talk to her on Zoom for 90 minutes last night.

I really don't have the time to drive to Payson to meet her for breakfast on Saturday.

Please excuse me while I try to manage some time.
On the subject of phone plans if anybody is wanting to swap to a prepaid plan... Visible is the ****. Verizon LTE completely unlimited plan. Swapped from ATT and my bill went from $75 plus fees a month to $25.00 a month on the family plan. I just brought my unlocked phone over and popped in the sim. The cool part is that each phone pays their bill separately.
T-mobile doesn't service this area unfortunately.
You will get throttle in areas where there a ton of people trying to use the internet tho since you aren't a priority internet customer (downtown on a Saturday night at the bars) but phone and text always works.