View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 01:46 PM   #555 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,709 Posts
They dropped the price $16,000! :D

I finally took a few seconds to read this:
Quote:
This cute little home has undergone many improvements from new electrical wiring, all new plumbing, new drywall, new subflooring in kitchen and bathroom, new metal roof with new rain gutters, new appliances, old wood flooring brought back to life. Great first home or rental property. 2 bedrooms / 1 full bath. Freestanding natural gas heater in living room heats the entire house. The property is fully fenced. Come take a look at this cute home, sure to impress. forethought for future expansion was considered
I think that "Many improvements" is an understatement. I was trying to figure out what is stronger than "Remodeled."

Is "Renovated" adequate?

I realized afterward that I didn't look at the roof, which must have been replaced.

Sure enough!

I find it curious they list the stuff they replaced, but only the plumbing is all new.

The drywall had tons of cracks from settling and there were pieces missing in the kitchen.

"Come take a look at this cute home, sure to impress."

I am impressed they think anyone will pay anywhere near $400 per square foot!

What the heck does "forethought for future expansion was considered" mean?!

That sentence doesn't seem well though out.

I told my girlfriend that I would find a bug zapper. We were tired and trying to cuddle, but I was tired of swatting flies.

I met her best friend last weekend. She bought a 99-year-old fixer-upper and said that she needs help installing a mini split and I needed to explain what that is to my girlfriend.

I love projects and helping people, but I am not eager to spend more time with the best friend, who is taller, younger, and more slender.

She has a boyfriend, but he sounds useless, just like the brother who rents a room.

I found space for the refrigerator!

This tiny cabinet looks like it is right next to the ceiling support:

However, there is room for at least a mini fridge!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	31039   Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	31040  

Last edited by Xist; 07-16-2021 at 01:52 PM..