View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 04:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,719 Posts
DIY enclosed single-seater reverse trike

I swear this is the last video that I am watching that YouTube suggested while I logged out.

It is curious, he usually gestures what is is going to do instead of saying, presumably because he has an accent, and not everybody understands English (with or without an accent), but I don't necessarily understand what he means, and then he does it, so I don't understand why he gestures in the first place: Then people convinced him to convert it into a trike, so he did a quadruple brain transplant with an ATV.

Sid would be proud! Some of his other videos are interesting. He built an engine from scratch with a new type of intake and exhaust, but it didn't work by the time he finished the first video.

He increased tolerances over and over in the second video and finally got it to work, but so far he hasn't done anything with it.

He made a katana out of titanium--he epoxied a piece of epoxy between 2 of steel, and then used other metals, like he put bronze dowels into beveled holes he drilled into the blade, hammered them, and then ground them, so the plugs flared around the bevels.

I don't know if this was easier than buying one piece of titanium three times as thick, just that it was probably cheaper.

I thought it made for a cooler video, too.