View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 05:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.54 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Do you know what is crazy?

I have $11,027.44 in my Navy Federal savings account.

I have $5,000 in my Bank of America checking account.

I have over $1,000 cash... somewhere...

Where is it?

Cars.com says the 2022 Chevrolet Spark LS starts at $15,695.

If that is actually the out-the-door price I could pay cash for a brand-new car.

I would rather fix my Civic, and that is way down the list.

I haven't paid rent in over a year. I used to do speech therapy with my brother in exchange for rent, but I didn't do that for several months. I did 4 sessions and then some short Alaskans flip turned everything upside down.

I keep planning on working with him and then something comes up.

I also plan on working out and then end up eating something quickly at 5pm because I haven't had anything to eat or drink all day.

Last week I found the dremel I bought Mom (which she refuses to use), figured out how to install the cutoff wheel, went out with my work towel and an extension cord I was positive wasn't long enough, and then came in for another extension cord, but my brother was locked out of his iPad. I guess that something popped up, he tried to make it go away, and he got in over his head.

I am proud of him, though. Even though he was locked out of his communication device, he still used it to communicate!

Please excuse the picture of a screen, but I didn't know how to take a screen shot of a child's plaything, nor if iOS was reinstalling or what.

I didn't realize he did that. I thought that I just had enough time to cut nails. I had him sign "I want 2 cookies please," asked his provider to get him the cookies, and ignored the girls saying "Ooh, we want cookies!"

One of them told me they were hungry as I was trying to guess Mom's password and I said that I would cook dinner after I saw my client, but that was the fateful client where their mom arrived as I was waiting to start, she left during the session, and she declared that I refused to talk to her.

She never gave me a chance.

So, today I found another extension cord, grabbed the dremel, replaced the cutoff wheel, discovered that one corner of the tent, which has undoubtedly killed the lawn, completely pulled the stake out of the ground.

There is just a big hole now, and without being staked properly, the tent isn't sturdy.

I cut one nail and the cutoffwheel broke, as well as the attachment, so I looked into whether knippers would properly cut nails.

There is some debate on whether they can hold up, but there are several reviews on each the 14" and 16" knippers at Harbor Freight that they cut nails well.

Ace and Cal Ranch are closer, but if they have knippers they are far more expensive.

I have 35 minutes before my first of 3 clients in a row, so I hopefully have enough time to buy knippers, knip, and get ready for work.

By the way, I also haven't filed my taxes yet. I usually do that as soon as I have most of the information, I estimate the rest, update as I receive my forms, and pay around $5,000 on the last day, so I don't know how much of my savings are actually mine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	I want 2 cookies please.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	31864