View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 04:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.18 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I didn't watch it, but her name is Meighan, so clearly she and her besties Meaghan and Megganne, who is a guy, want another place to set their Pinterest snacks while they binge-watch reality television.

Here is the first 60 seconds of the transcripts. Did you know that you can disable the time stamps?! I was doing it the hard way! I had WPS Office remove the "Likes," "Literallies," etc:
Quote:
Hey I'm Bob and Megan and I like to make stuff and today she's going to make a sofa table. This is Megan she's the newest member of our team here at I Like To Make Stuff and today we're at her house because she's got something she wants to build in her living room. Tell us what the deal is.
So we moved to this house a couple years ago and I got this sectional couch that fits perfectly in this space but I'm a snacker. I'm always sitting on my couch. I have a snack and something to drink and when you sit here there's nowhere to put anything. Side tables don't work. We have a toddler. A coffee table doesn't work. Can you imagine a toddler standing on top of a coffee table? I want a table that goes directly behind this couch.
We can totally do this and she doesn't know it yet, but she's actually going to build this and I'm just going to help a little bit so it's going to be a very simple table, but are there any features or things that it needs to do or have or anything?
I didn't watch the video and I didn't pay attention to the script, but I am sure that my conclusion checked out.