View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Blister
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroFuel View Post
Sorry you feel that way, & no I don't feel weird. We are very proud of AFS & ZeroFuel as we are trying to make a positive change for our country, the world & the environment. I also got the OK from the forum mod to post this thread.

I just posted this thread a few minutes ago and you had time to read the whole site, digest the download, and look at the caliber of people that are behind this project?

Also, if I am not mistaken this is a forum for fossil free fuels. ZeroFuel fits right into that category & is something brand new. I would think most on this forum would like to know about this new technology.
Actually, I did read all the written information on your site. I am however, a little cautious about what I download.

... and, if you really DID get permission to post that thread then never mind me. I am nobody here.

It would still be a good idea to speak a little on it with other posts though. As you see from the other two posts, the whole thing raised more skepticism than interest. I'm not trying to insult you here but the first thing that came to mind was "snake oil"... good for what ails you.

Anyway, if you intend to hang around, welcome to the forum.