View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 08:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
redneck
Master EcoModder

Geo XL1 - '94 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Boat tails and more mods
90 day: 72.22 mpg (US)

Big, Bad & Flat - '01 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 21.13 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,353 Times in 711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigrigdave View Post
I was really sold on the abs pop in style covers but I believe I ran into a problem as I have aluminum wheels and the u channel is not actually a channel on the aluminium wheel.

All is not lost, I removed one mirror, it's a curb mirror I guess. Above the passenger window.

It's the least obstructive of the mirrors but I'm considering removing one of the hood/fender mirrors as well.

🤔

Removing mirrors on a tractor trailer rig is never a good idea and those are critical blind spot mirrors. If you ever have to make a delivery, pickup or park in a tight place you’ll wish you had them and more. Damage the side of that new truck and your savings if any, will pale in comparison to the repair bill. And if it’s not your truck and your employer sees that you removed critical safety equipment you’ll probably be looking for another job.

A small car, motorcycle or pedestrian that can easily be missed with devastating consequences. Should something like that happen. You could be held personally responsible for a accident because of tampering with safety equipment by law enforcement. Then the lawyers…

The juice is not worth the squeeze…

>

Woke means you're a loser....everything woke turns to ****.

Donald J Trump 8/21/21

Disclaimer...

I’m not a climatologist, aerodynamicist, virologist, physicist, astrodynamicist or marine biologist..

But...

I play one on the internet.