View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 08:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
He doesn't really care, he's just shaking the box? Is there more after that?

I recommend the third link. Civilian arms have always been superior. The brown rifle (wood stock, internal clip, bolt action) is a weapon of war while a black rifle (external clip, pistol grip, adjustable stock) is civilian. Politicians say just the opposite. Why is that?
Yeah, he does start off saying just that, little care of sports in general. The interesting part is how he takes a listener on a persuasive journey. It's a magic trick performed live, where each element of the trick is fully explained.

Regarding politicians, they employ fear by any means necessary to achieve their own ends; usually to increase their authority, power and wealth by getting the fearful to willingly surrender their sovereignty and dignity in exchange for the facade of safety.

Creating an imaginary fear and then solving it in the imagination of others is the simplest trick in the book of manipulation. To tie this in with the SA episode above, he begins by saying he will persuade by starting at a point of agreement, and building upon that initial foundation of agreement. You can start with something everyone agrees, that a rifle painted black is capable of being used to kill others, and then you can go from there either following a coherent line of reasoning, or deceiving people.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 10-10-2022 at 08:53 PM..