View Single Post
Old 11-15-2022, 11:49 AM   #61 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
Women don't forgive and forget. They're more sensitive to wrongs because the consequences tend to be worse for them.

I used to wonder why women are always angry at a guy when they break up, and they focus on the bad parts of the relationship rather than weigh it in with the good. It wasn't until recently that I figured it out. When you date a woman and break up with her, you've wasted her most valuable time. You might try to draw some equivalence and say that the man had valuable time wasted as well...

Whether she realizes it consciously or not, she's most valuable in her youth and has a ticking biological clock. A relationship that ends represents her most valuable time wasted because it doesn't factor into her future.

Men don't really have a biological clock as such. They tend to become more attractive as wealth and status accrue, and their reproductive window extends into the future. There is more possibility for them to have a relationship with a much younger woman than for the opposite situation to occur.

Men waste women's time, but women do not waste men's time... money is a whole nother story.

So, don't waste women's time. If it's good, invest into it. If it's bad, leave as soon as you know there is no future in the relationship, and commit to that decision by cutting off all communication. It's not being mean; it's giving back as much of her valuable time as you can. Let her be angry; it's how she'll waste less of her time going forward.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!