View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 04:14 PM   #63 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 31.19 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving! I finally reinstalled my oil pan!

I don't remember Friday.

Am I supposed to remember Friday?

Did I mention fixing Mom's car?

I certainly didn't mention fixing Mom's car twice.

The first time she scraped the engine covers on a parking block and busted some fasteners, so I needed to jack up her car and replace those.

The second time somehow the plastic trim that covers the seam between the roof and the door frames stretched and was coming loose. I tried to work it back in, but it was too long.

I just cut off a quarter inch and worked it back in.

Mom's oven wasn't supposed to arrive until next week, but they told her on Friday that it would come on Tuesday, so I called fifteen electricians, all except Mr. Dawn Stratton.

The last one didn't have any reviews, but he was the only one who said he might be able to make time before Thanksgiving.

The oven was supposed to arrive between 9 and 1, but Mom barged in my room waking me up and yelling that they would be here at 8.

The electrician was able to come that afternoon, so while Mom frantically straightened the living room so the electrician, who came and looked at everything on Monday, wouldn't judge her.

They needed access to the crawlspace, so I straightened the garage so they wouldn't judge me.

I also swept and mopped the path.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Air foil air dam.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	33043  

Last edited by Xist; 11-24-2022 at 06:22 PM..