View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 10:01 PM   #57 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,613 Times in 7,094 Posts
Quote:
Have you listened to any Peter Z. lectures?
Hadn't. The thumbnails look click-baity and one that you posted was an hour long. But I took up the challenge and picked a short one. Peter Zeihan - "Putin Is Terrified Russians Have Only One Week Left To Stop War Or Face Defeat"

Month old title did not age well. To be fair, he did say the window would/could close. The Kerch Bridge was repaired and reopened. Almost as fast as DeSantis's bridge in Florida.

I think Scott Adams is right about Russia being a natural ally. Did you know an American Expeditionary Force invaded Russia in 1918-20? There was another example in Vladivostok.

The opinion I'd seen was that when the ground freezes, Russia would need to roll all the way to Paris to put a stop to things. A few days later Macron was making peacable noises.
Quote:
What Macron's 'Security Guarantees' Mean for Ukraine War
Newsweek on MSN.com|2 days ago
The French president is trying to coax Russia back to the negotiating table, but there appears little hope of dialogue amid the brutal fighting.

French President Emmanuel Macron on the war in Ukraine and France's relationship with the U.S.
CBS News|7 days ago
In a wide-ranging interview, President Macron discusses the impact the war in Ukraine and U.S. domestic policy are having on his country.

Analysis-Macron's mixed messages on Ukraine unnerve some Western allies
YAHOO!News|4 days ago
When NATO's 30 foreign ministers met in Bucharest in November to map out further aid plans for Ukraine and regional players under pressure from Russia, there was a notable ministerial absence: France.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=macron+on+...r=news&ia=news