View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #25 (permalink)
conradpdx
EcoModding Lurker

the Mule - '99 Dodge Dakota
90 day: 14.54 mpg (US)
I wasn't trying to compare your fuel to other fuels. I was pointing out basic things that are missing in your sales pitch. Your posts and "sidebar" are soooo heavily laden with with lollipops and pink bunnies. Totally clean, totally safe, totally renewable. Yet it's made from natural gas, your side bar mentions it's imported, and it does have potential risks. I'm not saying it's not valid or wont work or even that it's better or worse. I'm just cleaning off the rose colored paint your covering everyones glasses with. You don't even like it being called synthetic pee, which it is. If it sounds too good to be true than it isn't. And if it wasn't me it'd be someone else.

Now what I said originally about patents is true. Any moron can have one. It only takes a description, some money, and filling out a form. Most the stuff with patents never makes the markets and is of little to no use. For every good idea with a patent, there are 100 patents that aren't good ideas. I edited it cause I felt it was being too condesending.

If we can't be free, at least we can be cheap"--- Again F. Zappa

My guilty little pleasure