View Single Post
Old 04-14-2023, 11:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ecopra Usa
EcoModding Lurker

Smile Answers

Hi,
Answering some questions...
Sorry if my English can be a little rough, I'm french. I tried to talk about our innovation on this forum to appreciate the interest in it...

I'm answering to Christian, the most constructive and open mind post and leaving the mockery on side (no time for that).
Our product has been tested by the Artemis test protocole in Europe. Report available in you want it. In process to get one with EPA (but the cost is very expensive) and CARB Certification for California.
Technical and pollution controls, very binding and mandatory in Europe every 2 years for cars and every year for commercial vehicles are a source of results verification that can be taken into consideration and we have some... A very documented emission controls on a Switzerland car is also available for septic person.
Customers reviews are probably important for you, our success in the best Vineyards in Bordeaux area for their equipments (Allianz Insurance Estate, Chateaux Lafitte Rothschild or Chateau Margaux) is our best ambassador in BtoB market.
No needs to generate sales through with forum, just information and curious testers "hunt"
Yes, the extract is coming from the patent and I'm looking for Florida testers, because this country is a continent and I'm already testing in Connecticut with a recycling company with great results and it take me so much time and money in travel.
Installation requires some training and we try to limit self-installation on private cars, until we found the right solution for a plug and play device which will avoid all mistakes and unnecessary bad reviews with a wrong installation.
Our scope is so wild in combustion improvement, combustion engine is just one department, we already installed incinerators, boilers, mass boilers or furnace are the benefit for the environment is way more interesting.
Regarding the Edison Awards, you're right, I'm not on the website anymore and thanks to you, I asked why to the person in charge... but I keep the application invoice fees available for you... but anyway we are not in the final list for the ceremony on April 19...

Septicism and the mockery is my daily, I will keep thinking that the consumer mass market is not for us now, working only in BtoB or motivated smart people that could become distributors and dealers.

I will be please to answer our next questions.