Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2023, 11:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Smile Answers

Hi,
Answering some questions...
Sorry if my English can be a little rough, I'm french. I tried to talk about our innovation on this forum to appreciate the interest in it...

I'm answering to Christian, the most constructive and open mind post and leaving the mockery on side (no time for that).
Our product has been tested by the Artemis test protocole in Europe. Report available in you want it. In process to get one with EPA (but the cost is very expensive) and CARB Certification for California.
Technical and pollution controls, very binding and mandatory in Europe every 2 years for cars and every year for commercial vehicles are a source of results verification that can be taken into consideration and we have some... A very documented emission controls on a Switzerland car is also available for septic person.
Customers reviews are probably important for you, our success in the best Vineyards in Bordeaux area for their equipments (Allianz Insurance Estate, Chateaux Lafitte Rothschild or Chateau Margaux) is our best ambassador in BtoB market.
No needs to generate sales through with forum, just information and curious testers "hunt"
Yes, the extract is coming from the patent and I'm looking for Florida testers, because this country is a continent and I'm already testing in Connecticut with a recycling company with great results and it take me so much time and money in travel.
Installation requires some training and we try to limit self-installation on private cars, until we found the right solution for a plug and play device which will avoid all mistakes and unnecessary bad reviews with a wrong installation.
Our scope is so wild in combustion improvement, combustion engine is just one department, we already installed incinerators, boilers, mass boilers or furnace are the benefit for the environment is way more interesting.
Regarding the Edison Awards, you're right, I'm not on the website anymore and thanks to you, I asked why to the person in charge... but I keep the application invoice fees available for you... but anyway we are not in the final list for the ceremony on April 19...

Septicism and the mockery is my daily, I will keep thinking that the consumer mass market is not for us now, working only in BtoB or motivated smart people that could become distributors and dealers.

I will be please to answer our next questions.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-14-2023, 12:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,586 Times in 7,070 Posts
Quote:
I'm answering to Christian, the most constructive and open mind post and leaving the mockery on side (no time for that).
Pleez reread #4. I tried to be neutral, but you rewarded the one that visited your website.

I'll reduce it down to "state 'scratching air' in French" so I can do my own translation, s'il vous plaît.

Old 04-14-2023, 04:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,392 Times in 3,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecopra Usa View Post
Hi,
Absurdity should be mocked, and you're using this forum as a marketing tool for your business.

I've got no time for absurdity and marketing, except as a worthy target of mockery.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Old 04-14-2023, 04:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Harassment and mockery always come from a rejection of difference. To combat mockery as well as harassment, to avoid and prevent this kind of situation, the best solution remains, as always education! Education to difference, respect, tolerance and you miss all three. Stay in your ignorance and your certainties, I return to work with others.
Old 04-14-2023, 07:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Permanent Lurker

Dáčenka - '10 Dacia / Renault Logan MCV 1.5 dCi (X90 k9k)
90 day: 47.08 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
How does it counteract the induced thermostatic quantum shift in ionized charged plasma though? I mean, you'll get a runaway exothermic phase misalignment of the hydrocarbon nuclei, which you don't need me to explain how disastrous that would be.
Glad you asked! I assume it is fixed by additional deturbulator with nano-fibre composite structure (sold separately). To ensure prolonged energization of separation field you should use two drops of snake oil every 17.23 miles. (improper care voids warranty)

(your post made me smile, thanks!)

Last edited by seifrob; 04-14-2023 at 07:12 PM..
Old 04-14-2023, 07:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
To combat mockery as well as harassment, to avoid and prevent this kind of situation, the best solution remains, as always education!
You respond to mockery feed the trolls. What about Permalinks #4 and #12.

If you answer the questions, I'll visit your website. Deal?

Old 04-15-2023, 12:48 AM   #17 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,392 Times in 3,366 Posts
I'll never visit the website, and you can go away. That's my best and final offer. Goodbuyeeeeeeee.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
Old 04-15-2023, 01:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Was it something I said?

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
redpoint5 (04-15-2023)
Old 04-15-2023, 06:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Maybe the device utilizes a series of Jeffries tubes, each with it's own phase-variance transducer array, that takes input from a combined cycle plasma conduit with a Type 4 plasma relay controlling the energy input. Be careful that you don't run this device at more than a sustained 190%, otherwise you might fracture your dilithium crystals and lose the capability to sustain a matter-antimatter reaction. You might also clog your Bussard collectors if you run at too low a speed, too.

/sarc

Reply  Post New Thread