View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 09:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,719 Posts
I couldn't sleep last night. I was up stupid late earlier this week talking to an altogether-too-young lady in southern Mexico earlier this week, but let her go earlier and earlier each of the next two nights, and we haven't chatted in a couple of nights.

I tried to go to bed around 2, which is still horribly late, but I just tossed and turned.

The first night I got up and tracked down lists of easy car repairs.

Last night I spent longer looking for DIY raised planter plans, but apparently nobody wants a raised planter as deep as Mom says she needs, but of course she is a child and doesn't differentiate between needs and wants.

Someone made a comment about growing plants that needed more depth than the raised garden provided--and the box was on the ground!

Dirt might not be ideal, but it would be better than roots clogging drain holes!

I figured that in 2023 there wasn't any reason to use a paper and pencil, but I haven't figured out how to use this newfangled technology.

I spent longer diagramming the front in Paint than the whole thing on paper and then Home Depot was finally open, so I bought a bunch of cedar boards, 2x2s, casters, and six 10" strawberry pots for the Amazon planter.

I thought that 8 cubic feet called for 8 plants, but they were $19 each!

I am positive that 24"x48" is the outside dimensions and 6 plants may be too crowded.

I finally felt sleepy, so I just unloaded my car, ate most of a box of Kashi, and at long last slept until my alarm for my 1600 client went off.

How do I make ChatOPP write those for me?

Sorry, wrong thread.

raisedgardenbeds (11-04-2023)