View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 06:55 PM   #1400 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,836 Times in 7,292 Posts
I drove past the AMP and through the RAMP today (no-one tried to stop me). It was very quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDG
Embattled Oregon company again faces Nasdaq delisting threat
The Business Journals|1 day ago
Arcimoto revealed the Nasdaq notice in a securities filing on Monday, a day its stock fell nearly 4% to close at 63 cents. The stock is down 81% since the end of last year, 95% in the past 12 months and 99.9% since it hit an all-time split-adjusted high of 733 on Feb. 4, 2021.

Arcimoto got a quorum, but whether it pulled in $2.1M is murky
The Business Journals|6 days ago
A week after falling short of a quorum, enough voting power showed up in person or by proxy last Friday to overwhelmingly approve a stock issuance needed to complete a two-tranche private placement that dates back to August, according to an Arcimoto securities filing.

Arcimoto Inc - Tie Rod Separation
USA Today|13 days ago
Arcimoto Inc. (Arcimoto) is recalling certain 2023 FUV and MUV hybrid electric motorcycles. There may be insufficient thread engagement between the inner and outer tie rods, possibly resulting in the separation of the tie rod assembly.

'Doing this sale-leaseback unencumbers us,' Arcimoto selling its main manufacturing plant
MSN|64 days ago
Eugene-based Arcimoto is selling its main manufacturing hub on 311 Chambers Street, two-and-a-half years after purchasing the property for more than $10 million. Chris Dawson, who was named CEO of ...
It looks like the flood-damaged FUV are down to four. I need one to EV the Superbeetle.