View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 04:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
JacobLeSann
Master EcoModder

Good input, thank you. That’s more or less what I’m considering. I love the idea of a trike or quad setup with skiis and studded fat wheels. I think tracks look cool but are expensive and very inefficient. My dad used to have a Bombi snow track machine but sold it because of how often the tracks would fall apart. Super heavy and inefficient machine that was no faster than 10 km/h. However, I don’t think it ever got stuck. Food for thought.

Hudson Bay, Saskatchewan? Or no? That place is very similar to the conditions where I am.

———————————————————

That’s actually a really cool anecdote. I believe I seen a prototype mining scanner drone one day. Really strange; just seen a galvanized steel ring zoom past overhead, wirh propellers and what I presume were scanners. Not sure why they were so close to my home haha. Never seen one again.

If you look into the history of the Lockheed-Martin Blackbird project , (I believe that’s the name), you can find a ton of interesting anecdotes that gives the general idea of how secretive military testing lead to fantastical rumours about Area 51 research. It’s really interesting to see how classification and purposeful concealment of details created fear of something far greater in many of the employees.