View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 09:23 AM   #479 (permalink)
pgfpro
In Lean Burn Mode

MisFit Talon - '91 Eagle Talon TSi
Team Turbocharged!
90 day: 59.09 mpg (US)

Warlock - '71 Chevy Camaro

Fe Eclipse - '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS
I find it very amusing that people tell me my pre-chamber won't work because of this or that. lol Even some F1 engineers on a forum I visit frequently don't believe. They tell me you don't have access to CFD models, 1D engine gas pressure dynamic programs etc. so there isn't any way this will work. So, I made a video showing my Pre-Chambers working in my Talon then they still don't believe. We Americans have something the rest of the world doesn't!!! We have the ability to actual test a real working model "our own cars" where most other countries don't have this ability due to cost or rules where they can't change anything on their own cars. When you think about it a lot of auto advancement has come from the car hobbyist here in the US. We American's push the automobile with its four-cycle engines to the max. Our auto hobbyist R&D group has moved the needle more than the auto manufactures would ever dream and has provided amazing data. Here is my pre-chamber Model in action working in the comments. Rant is now over.

https://youtu.be/t1XqwS-R4os?si=glXcreNTL-58llMo

The Following User Says Thank You to pgfpro For This Useful Post:
Piotrsko (05-04-2024)