View Single Post
Old 07-11-2024, 06:47 PM   #33 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,229 Times in 1,719 Posts
The surgery cost $1,270 and I am paying interest on the student loans whether or not I use them.
I still have $40,644.93 in checking, having spent $18,555.93 in the month of June, including the last month at my old place, first, last, and the deposit for this place, and all moving expenses.
I rented three Uhauls, but I think that those cost $124.25, $117.33, and $173.77 respectively.
I paid Uhaul $52.23, $97.94, and $36.55 for different supplies on top of what I purchased elsewhere.

In #30, I mentioned $750 for movers to unload the 26-foot truck, $170 for movers to move a refrigerator and dresser after the scorpion stung me, $367 to fix the garage door, and all kinds of money trying to replace the bedroom door.

That very well totaled $1,600.

I spent $267 to not get all of the stains out of the carpet.

I wanted to rent a carpet cleaner and go over it a bunch of times with just hot water, but I didn’t get home until 03 the morning after we were supposed to be out.

It turns out they are renovating, so how much will they deduct from my deposit for a door that was already damaged, and carpets that were already stained?

After I believe three attempts and three error messages, I think that I finally changed my renter insurance to the new house.
It shows the current address.

After I believe three attempts and three error messages, I think that I finally received a refund for the packing paper that everyone forgot.

I finally called, dealt with the system that kept telling me to download the app.
The app, as well as the site, kept giving me error messages.

Someone finally refunded something that cost $4.39 more, saying he didn’t see the order that still shows up as ready for pick-up.

After I believe three attempts and three error messages, I think that I finally canceled the dictation app that I shouldn’t need anymore, since all classes are through Zoom, and Zoom allows me to turn on automatic transcription, and download a transcript at the end, I have built-in notetaking as long as I remember, so I will continue to be in trouble.

I have my laptop sitting here because it froze twice in a couple of days and I feel the need to troubleshoot that before resuming classes on Monday.

I only kept 3 clients when I started grad school and haven’t seen them much with finals, finding a house, moving, being stung by a scorpion, etc.