Thread: Wind turbines
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2024, 11:43 AM   #295 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,324 Times in 4,732 Posts
1) 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
1 hahahahahha yeah humans burning things is going to end all marine life yeah sure. Is the earth flat too?
2 cuts from seashells don't leave shards of fiberglass behind inside you. Plus the real problem isn't what's what washes up on the beach. What's out there floating around that's going to get ingested by sea creatures. The fiberglass being in the Ocean is the real problem I thought that much was obvious and could go without mentioning......
1) I've already explained the mechanism leading to collapse of the entire marine ecosystem. Repeating it for you would be utter folly, as it wasn't important enough for you to read the post and 'learn' about it then.
2) Statistically, if one is 'worried' about lacerating their feet at the beach, then I believe that you'll find that the incidence of fiberglass-related injury, compared to sea shells, is so low, as to not even be on the 'radar screen.'
If your truly concerned about sea creatures, pay attention to the 800-million- tons of plastics which enter the oceans each year.
And last time I looked, fiberglass is dense enough that it 'sinks'. It doesn't 'float.' Lake Travis, outside of Austin, Texas, is 'littered' with the remains of sunken fiberglass boats.