View Single Post
Old 08-12-2024, 11:17 AM   #1557 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,324 Times in 4,732 Posts
' BAM Weather '

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Zero Hedge: MSM Absent In Reporting "Dozens Of Night Time Low Temp Records" Across US

How did we get through the Medieval Warming Period without air conditioning?
1) Are they another 'front' for the API?
The climatologists and meteorologists take only the time-weighted, daily-averaged data to plug into the annual data set in order to come up with current 'daily' reporting.
BAM Weather might want to go to the official websites and actually 'study' what 'REAL' reporting is all about.
And additionally 'intellectually dishonest' by BAM Weather is, the absence of heat-index, Dew-Point-related ' REAL-FEEL ' temperatures. This is what's killing 1,220 US Citizens a year.
2) As to the Medieval Warm Period, I'll have to check my sources.
3) As to volcanos, I've never seen a global-warming attribution associated with volcanic activity, including super-volcano eruptions, by any scientists, ever.
When mentioned at all, volcanos 'ARE' associated with global 'cooling' because of the billions of metric tons of sulfate particulates which can make it into the stratosphere for years at a time.
Mary Shelly wrote 'Frankenstein' during the 'Year without a Summer', caused by an Icelandic volcanic eruption.
Humankind nearly went extinct a few hundred thousand years ago, when, a volcano went off, in what is now known as the Indonesian Archipelago, and Earth dropped 2-degrees for 2-years, and crops failed nearly planet-wide.