View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 12:26 AM   This thread is in the EcoModder Project Library | #1 (permalink)
bennelson
EV test pilot

Electric Cycle - '81 Kawasaki KZ440
90 day: 334.6 mpg (US)

S10 - '95 Chevy S10
90 day: 30.48 mpg (US)

Electro-Metro - '96 Ben Nelson's "Electro-Metro"
90 day: 129.81 mpg (US)

The Wife's Car - Plug-in Prius - '04 Toyota Prius
90 day: 78.16 mpg (US)
AC Dodge Neon Electric Conversion Videos

Hey Folks,

I was over helping Tom G. tonight with his conversion of a Dodge Neon to electric using a HUGE AC motor.

We started taping video showing HOW TO DO AN ELECTRIC CAR CONVERSION.

The plan is to make some REAL Videos showing how to convert a car to electric.

The master plan is to make a complete series of videos showing EVerything needed to do a conversion. This will cover the entire Neon conversion, and later include interviews and footage from other conversion projects as well.

The first goal is to just get the information out there so that other people can learn from it to do their own conversions.

The second goal of the videos is to make a little bit of money for me, so I can afford to put more time into doing things like making electric car conversion videos.

My first thought on that was just to put them all on a web page and run lots of Google Ads next to them. Any thoughts on that or a better way to do it?

Anyways, the first video won't be out until next week some time when I can actually edit it.

I can say that in the very first episode sparks fly, equipment is moved with forklifts, and something very important breaks!

-Ben N.

300mpg.org Learn how to BUILD YOUR OWN ELECTRIC CAR CHEAP
My YouTube Videos