View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 12:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
guudasitgets
EcoModding Apprentice

Fokus - '12 Ford Focus SE
90 day: 32.66 mpg (US)

Lecksus - '03 Lexus RX300
90 day: 17.61 mpg (US)

Benzzzzz - '11 Mercedes Benz ML-350 4-Matic
90 day: 19.08 mpg (US)
No you can't, and I'll tell you why, cause they don't have frames. Christ I've been in this since 1977 All with great drivers, top notch equipment and a national championship. Now you really don't know what your talking about. And as far as an IRL Chassis or an FI car you need an Autoclave, not a welder. As far as the $5000, well you can by the bodywork for a club racing Formula Ford for about 2 grand. And where are you going to use these "everyday components"? Not with me strapped in it, or my driver. And they don't have "rear ends" they use a transaxles and those will cost you $5000 new $2000 used and you can't adapt any others cause there only two companys making them and the suspension mounts up to them so you can't garbage that together either. But hey, nice try.
"The Stone Age did not come to an end because we had a lack of stones, and the oil age will not come to an end because we have a lack of oil" ; His Excellency Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani (Saudi Arabia Oil Minister from 1962 to 1986)

https://ecomodder.com/forum/em-fuel-...ehicleid=10608