View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #397 (permalink)
Christ
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPaulHolmes View Post
Hello, this is Mrs. Holmes

I have to say my first response (as I often read and contribute to Paul's stuff) was "you've offended me, my family, and the shaolin temple!" Hahahah...But it's true. I wanted to go 'black on you bro'...wait....I am black. To late for that. So we can see that maybe you don't like Oprah jokes... So, I'll help my hubby cut back on the Oprah humor. Anything for you my possible friend.

Have a great day! And smile. I love riding in our e-bug. We'd love to hear more about yours. Please share.
Man, why are women always so non-confrontational? LOL.

Personally, I enjoy the Oprah jokes... then again, I enjoy almost any joke. Hey, if it's funny, it's funny.

TBH, when I read that guy's post, the first thought that came to mind was something like: "If you have a problem with something the guy is saying, ignore it. Don't read it. It's called freedom of speech. It's not like he's pushing his opinion on you (like you obviously are trying to do here), he's openly posting in a forum environment, in a thread started by himself, which gives him more rights over the material included in that thread than you."

But I abstained... it's not my thread to say those things in.

Paul, as stated above, I like the jokes, and noone else has said anything about it, so we're obviously not offended... don't get disheartened by one person's inability to perceive humor, please.