View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
guudasitgets
EcoModding Apprentice

Fokus - '12 Ford Focus SE
90 day: 32.45 mpg (US)

Lecksus - '03 Lexus RX300
90 day: 17.61 mpg (US)

Benzzzzz - '11 Mercedes Benz ML-350 4-Matic
90 day: 18.75 mpg (US)
Funny it's not retarded timing it's advanced timing. When you use Nitro, it really has to take a lot of time to ignite. Thats why when you look at Top-Fuelers they have two mags (2 spark plugs per cylinder) On the flush out statement I made, that is dirt cars and indy cars running straight Methanol and we did that only when the car was torn down or was going to sit during the winter. If you had a gasoline blend it would take a long long time to corrode. We had one engine from a guy that didn't do anything and in spring I took the main fuel pump apart (aluminium) what was inside kinda looked like clear jello, the aluminium breaking down. I have no idea if it were only 10% how long it would take. To guess maybe, years. And there was a mention of making it from coal, heck you can make it from old tires
"The Stone Age did not come to an end because we had a lack of stones, and the oil age will not come to an end because we have a lack of oil" ; His Excellency Sheikh Ahmed Zaki Yamani (Saudi Arabia Oil Minister from 1962 to 1986)

https://ecomodder.com/forum/em-fuel-...ehicleid=10608