View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 02:51 AM   #195 (permalink)
Compaq888
EcoModding Apprentice

DMC - '99 Honda Civic DX
I started hypermiling back in 05', some peeps from here remember me from gassavers.. I was so focused on getting the best gas mileage I sold my car and bought a honda civic which got about 10 more mpg than my last car. I learned to drive stick all by myself with some tips from some car forums and friends. I'm very persistent so if I want something I'll get it or die trying.

My educational background. I almost dropped out of high school and barely got my high school diploma with a 2.05gpa. I went to college and for the first 3 years pretty much dropped half my classes and even failed one class. I started working and it really opened my eyes. It really sucked working for minimum wage and being broke all the time.

I got my Associate in Science recently and I'm one class away from an another one. I'm currently continuing my education, studying Diagnostic medical imaging(x-ray technician). My plan is to finish Diagnostic medical imaging and somehow fit that one class inbetween everything so I can pick up another associates diploma. If I don't like the money I'll be making i'll just further my education.

I'm still broke but I'm working on my situation.