View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fab Man
EcoModding Lurker

Eco 3 - '95 Ford Aspire
What is a hybrid?

I wanted to express some of my opinions about these money sucking cars they call "Hybrids"...first of all, I still find it very amazing after all the blown hype about these cars that any moron would still be willing to shell out their hard earned money for one...they cost about twice as much money as a entry level car in the same group...and then when you think your almost done with ownership, boom!...honey we need to get a loan to buy some new batteries...the very day you sign that contract, that car own you!...do you think Toyota will actually honor their battery warranty? LOL....what do you think will happen when 60,000 owners all line up for their so called replacements...there may be a looong waiting list, it may be a couple of years before they deliver, or wait, if you missed any high dollar service checks, they could cough out and say you didn't follow warranty guide lines.

The motor companies never wanted to eliminate the engine, they just wanted to add more weight which sucks more fuel!...why do you think the EV that GM built was destroyed, because there was too much pressure from the oil companies to not build a full on EV!...it wasn't soon after all the so called tested and leased EV were destroyed that the big 3 started the big SUV trend...they had to make up to the oil companies for cutting their profits...I really don't care how you look at the whole picture here, but facts are facts and we all know the big oil run our world...and the reason why California is putting the pressure on CARB is because the state is loosing tax revenue from lost fuel sales, WAAH!!

Are freedoms are being robed every day and every year, a little here and a little there...maybe we wont notice?...our governed state and government does not want to be green, because that means they loose big time...so the only way they can recoup lost revenue is the raise taxes and charge higher fees for those who want to be green...so we are well awarded for wanting to have a better world...don't you just love America...the land of the FREE!

Note: Why is it that when I see these hybrids on the freeway, they blow by me doing 75-80 mph!...isn't that sacrilegious?...that's like being on a junk food diet..LOL!

Just thought of this one
H=Hows
Y=Your
B=Battery
R=Replacement
I=Included
D=Doing?

Lets hear what ye has to say about this!