View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
MetroMPG
Batman Junior

Blackfly - '98 Geo Metro
Team Metro
Last 3: 70.09 mpg (US)

MPGiata - '90 Mazda Miata
90 day: 52.71 mpg (US)

Even Fancier Metro - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage top spec
90 day: 70.75 mpg (US)

Appliance car - '14 Mitsubishi Mirage ES (base)
90 day: 52.48 mpg (US)
Thanked 6,960 Times in 3,604 Posts
Craigslist Milwaukee: '97 Civic HX lean burn love

Not mine, obviously. But something I would seriously consider if (a) I needed a car and (b) I lived anywhere near this, or (c) they sold them in Canada and I could find one locally.

1997 Honda Civic HX Coupe 5 spd manual silver Runs like a top

Quote:

Lowered the price, if I can sell this car for 3500 in the next few days, I will sell it. I found another car to put in its place. Runs great, I just need something with 2 more doors. 145000 miles, grey interior 5 spd manual

NEW Clutch, Cap, Rotor, Plugs, Wires, Passenger Axle, Front Wheel Bearings, tires, muffler, all within the last 2500 miles! Yes I have all the receipts. Car runs great, I bought it and replaced all of the above and no longer need an extra vehicle. Car was hit by a deer before I bought it ( Yes I worded that correctly ) and all the car needed was a fender and a mirror, which I also replaced. Only problem with the car is the front of the drivers side door is a bit bent in / rusty from the fender that was hit. The door wasn't replaced because its not terribly noticeable. Otherwise there is a small rust spot on both rear quarter panels. Rest of the car is in great shape. I included a photo of the car WITH the damage so you can see how minor it was.

I will NOT entertain ridiculous offers, I don't need the money and I am not in a hurry to sell the car as it is a great runner and has very little rust. 414 531 4552

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	newfender.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	2671  
Ecodriving test: Manual vs. automatic transmission MPG showdown

EcoModder
has launched a forum for the efficient new Mitsubishi Mirage
www.MetroMPG.com - fuel efficiency info for Geo Metro owners
www.ForkenSwift.com - electric car conversion on a beer budget