View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #40 (permalink)
BillWhedon
EcoModding Lurker

nope, no catalytic converters here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikin' Ed View Post
I just happened upon this thread now. The first thing that occurred to me is tha the name Bill Whedon sounds very familiar. Is this the same Bill Whedon who was trying to sell me (for thousands of dollars) a pre-combustion catalytic convertor, so that my car fuel economy would increase by up to 50%?

If so, did that endeavor not pan out so well?
Not I, for sure! I have nowt to do with catalytic converters. I'm here to offer assistance where possible, and to ask for assistance from others in getting parts together for my own magnetic engine project because I have very low income. I've been plagued by trolls and simpleminded nasty children for my troubles, so if the moderator is another of those, kindly advise me so I can find a more adult forum.

Most of the participants here had been quite nice until Mr. DCB reared his namecalling little head with unfounded accusations and general nastiness. So I defended myself, in a sarcastically humorus manner. Now I am being attacked by that same nasty little piece of work for my caring and attitude that God should be invoked to help people, and by another child who is apparently one of his sycophants who not only does not know me, but who chooses to accuse me of some unrelated scam, nonetheless. If these are the sorts of stupid cretin children that you choose to allow to populate your list, then perhaps you'd be better served to give them the boot and bring in some reasonable adults.

Read my posts, please. I do what I can to help, and I am generally as respectful as the converse I receive. So you tell me .. if I'm attacked out of the blue by some unreasonable child, am I supposed to avoid confronting him for his imbecilic behaviour? Is this a forum to be populated by intelligent adults? Or is it a gang of unruly schoolchildren? You're the moderator? Then fix it however you want to make it and I will comply. I haven't time nor patience to play with the little bullies.
Respectfully, God Bless you,
Bill Whedon