View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #41 (permalink)
BillWhedon
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird View Post
Mods, this all is sooo much fitting the pattern. The great 'Magnavex' is nothing but a clever / needlessly complicated magnetic coupler, the 'magnetic motor' originally described and demonstrated is nothing but a clever magnetic curio, being touted as perpetual motion machine only because there is insufficient understanding of the finality (of course, relative, but pretty much absolute for all practical purposes) of laws of thermodynamics, and a fascinating smooth talking snake oil merchant who drops hints about multi-million dollar investors but still talks to perfect strangers on online fora about inventions that are 'patent pending'...

Maybe lets all get back to work and thank Bill for leaving this forum unmolested till this thread came about. Maybe we need that unmolested peace to continue...
Golly. If you consider my input to be "molesting" *YOUR* forum, then take heart! You and most of those I've conversed with, are not bullies nor stupid little kids, but you personally are sufficiently sarcastic enough to suit my tastes, and I applaud you. I'm sorry I upset your applecart. I was trying to get to know some of the nicer ones here, but hey, if you don't want to know, then you don't want to know. Enjoy my silence.
God Bless you and your colleagues, and I wish you all success!
Bill Whedon