View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
naturalextraction
naturalextraction

Hey guys, As I mentioned water injection on many levels have proven gains in power and economy. Our testing results show that by disassociating the water further allows for longer use and better atomization in the air/fuel mixture regardless of the type of fuel delivery system your car may have. Most methods are utilized as the vehicle is under load. We've found that a measured amount or metered preferably throughout the RPM range allows for better mileage through the methodology I explained above. Most people wont try it as 1. their afraid of ruining their engine, 2. simply not familiar with the physics behind the theory related to the ICE (internal combustion engine) and it's applications to combustion pressures and water or disassociated water. 3. most people don't have the tools to produce a metering system that regulates through out the RPM range developed for economy.
Google it under aeronautics as more testing was done their and then under racing. I still run it on my Truck (re; pix in prior post) I need to upgrade it's delivery aspects as it needs more under higher loads. The re-condensates fall back into the system and rarely out into ambient. The other benefit is if your running an extreme lean system (17:1.1 or better) a larger amount of the 50/50 mix brings your power up noticebly and lowers the NOX that is typical of ultra lean burn conditions in the ICE.
Here's a fairly active site for those who utilize or are wanting to utilize simple water injection devices: water injection

Last edited by naturalextraction; 03-30-2009 at 04:50 PM..