Curb weight: 2850 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0.32
Frontal area: 7 sq.ft.
Instrumentation:
Description: Silver
lowered on TRD springs
stock wheels
General Exclaim UHP tires
Kaminari full bodykit (not including the wing or hood)
need I mention the shorty silver antenna?
Build Thread:
Current Mods: a set of AirTabs running along the rear edge of the sunroof... they actually do prevent it from vibrating at highway speeds when open - which is all the time except in heavy rain or when I absolutely cannot do without the A/C - other than that I have no real idea whether they work or not except that standing water on the rear window gets swept off very quickly once moving and even in heavy rain it sees no water at all at speed.

Planned Mods: full bodypan - currently working on a proper front undertray as the Kaminari bumper forced the removal of the stock one, which didn't mate to the bumper at all, and was being dragged thanks to the aerodynamic effects of the bumper. Was gonna go with a splitter, but the extra length and width would have made even small inclines a problem.

completely custom sideskirts - I like the Kaminari ones I have, but they just hang there off the oem skirts, and are not as secure as they could be. also, I will need them to mate up to the main bellypan once that gets done - aiming to get at least a marginal venturi effect from the setup.

rear wheel well fairings

a rear wing - yes I know it will add drag, but I am looking to increase the car's performance across the board, and lets just say I have certain ideas for the wing that I am keeping under my hat - it's still only a concept anyway. (last on this list for a reason ^^)
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 20 mpg(US)
EPA highway 27 mpg(US)
EPA combined 23 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 27.05 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 27.59 mpg(US)
90 days 27.11 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Dec 12, 2008

(Created: 2008-07-20 15:41:28 / Modified: 2008-12-13 16:12:29)