Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2019, 02:22 AM   #241 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,393 Times in 3,366 Posts
I told her:

I am a man,
but I can change,
if I have to,
I guess

She thought it was funny, but didn't get it. Red Green is on my list to show her. My favorite skits are the handyman ones.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (03-01-2019)
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-01-2019, 02:30 AM   #242 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Feminist or humanist focuses on the sovereign individual.
Feminism doesn't seem to be focusing on individuals by now, it became just another left-leaning collectivist ideology.

Old 03-01-2019, 02:55 AM   #243 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

I get the sense that it's a more obnoxious and popular movement in Brazil. I've not really encountered truly nasty groups of people here. The self-identified feminists I've known were very delightful, and when they disagreed with me, did so without being condescending or nasty.

I suppose I'm anti-feminist in that I don't think women should be enrolled in selective service (conscription into military). Then there's the dozens of things I personally do such as hold doors, not strike back when struck, and generally place the welfare of women before my own.

So I guess I'm not 100% for equal opportunity to be unwillingly conscripted into combat. Then again, I'm not really for the draft in the first place. If the cause is worthy, the people will follow. If the people aren't brave enough to support the worthy cause, they don't deserve to exist.

Old 03-01-2019, 03:07 AM   #244 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I get the sense that it's a more obnoxious and popular movement in Brazil.
Not so popular at all, despite some so-called "celebrities" promoting it. Obnoxious for sure.

Quote:
I suppose I'm anti-feminist in that I don't think women should be enrolled in selective service (conscription into military).
Feminazis are usually unfavorable to mandatory conscription into military, and when confronted with this issue they usually claim to be "fighting for rights and not for obligations".

Old 03-01-2019, 03:56 AM   #245 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,599 Times in 7,081 Posts
Quote:
I get the sense that it's a more obnoxious and popular movement in Brazil.
Toxoplasma Gondii. A nation of cat ladies.

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
slowmover (05-02-2019)
Old 03-01-2019, 09:58 AM   #246 (permalink)
Banned

It causes mononucleosis, that some people connected to violence since in some cases can lead people to be less afraid. Brazil it's very violent, despite some stupid people here insists to cab brazilians as natural happy and friendly people.
Cats can transmit it to humans, so I presume USA have some degree of inffected people too.

Quote:

Bad news, All Darc. Fifteen minutes into the four hour Alex Jones/Joe Rogan interview, they talk about half the population of Brazil being infected with a mind-contol fungus Toxoplasma Gondii, especially the futbol players and motorcycle victims.

Transcription isn't available but go to the 15:00 mark in Alex Jones returns to joe rogan on Youtube.

Old 03-01-2019, 10:09 AM   #247 (permalink)
Banned

Most let their anger for the internet. It's where you can find people using a unmasking mask (a mask/cover that allows them to show who they really are).

Brazilian women in general only criticize sexism whem it's convenient for them. Whem sexism it's in their favor, they will even demand sexist actitudes from men. Like I said many times, I would be more respected by women here (my city/country) if I was a cretin who use women as objects than being a reserved rightfull man.
Women in my city prefer be used as trash and be junk away by crap men, than being rejected by good men. Sometimes I almost feels they deserve these cretin men, but I have to be a bit humanist and imagine that they are just stupid irrational people, from a stupid culture with stupid values, who don't think with logic or coherence.

Stupid brazilian men also gave power to such stupid brazilian women with such thoughts/values, since they turn against a man if he reject a female friend of their. Brazilian men thinks if a man it's not a "coyote" he is gay and deserves hostility. And these same stupid men will latter complain that women (if not uggly) can have nearly every men they wish but just being "a easy woman", while man get work/difficulty and loose money. Well, but that's a power they gave to such kind of women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I get the sense that it's a more obnoxious and popular movement in Brazil. I've not really encountered truly nasty groups of people here. The self-identified feminists I've known were very delightful, and when they disagreed with me, did so without being condescending or nasty.

I suppose I'm anti-feminist in that I don't think women should be enrolled in selective service (conscription into military). Then there's the dozens of things I personally do such as hold doors, not strike back when struck, and generally place the welfare of women before my own.

So I guess I'm not 100% for equal opportunity to be unwillingly conscripted into combat. Then again, I'm not really for the draft in the first place. If the cause is worthy, the people will follow. If the people aren't brave enough to support the worthy cause, they don't deserve to exist.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-01-2019 at 10:43 AM..

Old 03-01-2019, 10:13 AM   #248 (permalink)
Banned

The female cats are usually the onde that most scratch me with their claws or bits me, and also the less gratefull to good acts. I have cats in home.

Genders in animal kingdom...

Quote:
Toxoplasma Gondii. A nation of cat ladies.

Last edited by All Darc; 03-01-2019 at 10:24 AM..

Old 05-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #249 (permalink)
Banned

Lamb grew in a bag :

https://cdn4.techly.com.au/wp-conten...mb-799x423.jpg

Well, a premature lamb grew in a bag, and not since embryo. But it may evolve to complete grew from earlier stages.

What this will lead in a near future?

-Male independent production (reproduction) ???
-Women have a baby without lose body shape ???

-Or the state/government creating more people to compensate the low natality rates of their own citizens ???

I once heard in a science inform that humans, even with 9 months, born premature, since it's the way nature found to make posible the large head (due large brain) pass through the women pelvic bone. That would explain why humans born so fragile compared to the rest of the most mamals.
What if we could make pregnancy last more, simulating larger pregnancy times? Would the baby be stronger or smarter?

Maybe it can be used to keep grow out people in a very low methabolism stage do better endure space travels.

Maybe open doors to limb regeneration. Fetus don't produces scar when they heal, in fetal surgery, as they are left to heal inside the uterus/womb. A key to avoid scar is avoid fibrosis and fibrosis occurs due inflamation and low true tissue regeneration, that instead of true regeneration (slow) we get fast fibrosis. In a fetal wound condition theis could be simulated. A key to allow limb regeneration it's to avoid the typical inflamation that produses fibrosis.

Last edited by All Darc; 05-01-2019 at 04:39 PM..

Old 05-01-2019, 04:28 PM   #250 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

We'd probably look like this if it weren't for pesky biological limitations on head-size:

On second thought, that design looks like it would facilitate delivery. Maybe we don't need fatter brains, we need longer ones.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread