Go Back   EcoModder Forum > RacerX's Profile > Albums > Some of my rides
Register Now
 Register Now

Picture 16 of 17 from Album Some of my rides
'95 Geo Metro, 1.0L, 5spd, with A/C, 280,000 miles, In June '08 I did a major rebuild on this car. This is everything I replaced or repaired. Wheels,Tires,front and rear brakes,front brake hoses and calipers, rotors, wheel bearings front, Lower control arms front, inner and outer tie rod ends, Transmission (stock), Struts up front and shocks in rear, Replaced the rear inner wheel houses on both sides, Replaced 24" of the drivers side rocker and 16" of the passeneger side rocker, Cut the rust out of the front frame and made 1/8" plates and welded them in, Removed the dash board assembly to "redye" due to fading, Reassembled the complete interior for 90% of it was missing. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's the bulk of it. I don't have a MPG yet. I will start driving it next week then I'll do a fuel log.
'95 Geo Metro, 1.0L, 5spd, with A/C, 280,000 miles, In June '08 I did a major rebuild on this car. This is everything I replaced or repaired. Wheels,Tires,front and rear brakes,front brake hoses and calipers, rotors, wheel bearings front, Lower control arms front, inner and outer tie rod ends, Transmission (stock), Struts up front and shocks in rear, Replaced the rear inner wheel houses on both sides, Replaced 24" of the drivers side rocker and 16" of the passeneger side rocker, Cut the rust out of the front frame and made 1/8" plates and welded them in, Removed the dash board assembly to "redye" due to fading, Reassembled the complete interior for 90% of it was missing. I'm sure I'm missing something but that's the bulk of it. I don't have a MPG yet. I will start driving it next week then I'll do a fuel log.
Picture Added 06-21-2008 05:45 PM
Added by RacerX