Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2008, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Super Sipper II - '93 Geo Metro XFI
90 day: 44.8 mpg (US)

Super Sipper - '95 Geo Metro lsi
F/S 1993 Geo Metro XFI $1500 in new parts in NY fly in drive home

I fell down and smacked my head leading to a subdural hematoma causing myself to go into a temporary state of insanity and I bought my wife a new car for chirstmas......

So im selling her 1993 Geo metro xfi... It has about 145k 80% highway miles. This car is very well maintained, oil is changed every 3000 miles and I always use mobil 1 synthetic oil in all my vehciles. In the last 2 months I have put about $1500 in new parts in this car. It has; a new rack and pinion, new inner and outer tierod ends, new alignment, new OEM catalytic converter with exhaust pipe from manifold to resonator, new gas tank with new fuel lines, 4 new goodyear ultragrip tires on 13 inch rims (stock 12 inch rims and tires included if buyer wants)

This car runs great and is ready to go. Its white and has some surface rust around the bottom of the doors and along the bottom of the rocker pannels but nothing major. The frame in the front just above the lower control arms is ROCK SOLID. This area is prone to rusting out on these cars (as if you didnt know that) and this one is solid. I coated this area with rhino liner when I got the car and that is holding up good.

If this car needs anything at all I would say just some minor touches. some of the plastic buttons that hold interior pannels in are missing, it could use some hubcaps, and maybe a fresh paint job or just a touch up around the areas that have surface rust on them.

fly in and drive home. Syracuse airport is about 100 miles away and its the closest major airport but I could bring the car there if needed.

for those who dont know about these cars:
Less than 10% of metros ever made were xfi models and they are hard to find in decent condition since they stopped making them in 1994. Originally this car was rated at 58mpg on the highway, with todays new rating system its rated for 51mpg on the highway. If driven right it can get over 60mpg.

Asking: $2200

Any questions email, nickxc@excite.com

Last edited by shanksyamaha; 12-26-2008 at 01:08 PM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread