Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

1995 Toyota Tercel STD. 4-speed manual

Hello Eco-Modder friends:
I am "RUSH" selling my Eco-Modded Toyota Tercel 1.5liter, 4-speed manual, No power steering, No Cruise control, But car does have Ice Cold A/C

Currently on Winter blend gas with 0 air-mods, I am getting 40mpg. city. an 46mpg. highway

I have my heart set on a certain Civic Hx and must sell my tercel ASAP. to buy the civic.

$2300 obo. Need to sell quickly. 740-804-7720 car is located in Chillicothe
ohio

The Tercel is in Extremely excellent condition both inside and out. I paid a premium price when I found the car only because of the great condition of the vehicle.

THIS CAR WITH THE LOW ROLLING RESISTANT TIRES ALONG WITH MULTIPLE OTHER MPG. MODIFICATION'S EASLIY ACHEVIES 40MPG CITY. / 46MPG HIGHWAY. Much higher MPG then you will find with a "Normal" tercel.

*Factory options include: A/C, Rear Defrost, Driver & Passenger side airbags, Upgraded aftermarket CD player and door speakers, Rubber floor mats along with carpeted floor mats

*Car DOES NOT HAVE; Power steering, cruise control, power window's, or power mirror's

*Clean and Clear Ohio title in hand and ready to be given to the new owner

*Freezing icy cold A/C filled with the new "updated' R134 refrigerant

*Red hot heat

*Pioneer CD/MP3 Player with IPOD/USB connection

*Upgraded Pioneer door speakers (sound very clean and crisp)

* Four Brand New (less then 100 miles on the tires) Kumho Souls low rolling resistant tires, balanced and aligned on 11/22/2013

*Front brake Pads and Front brake rotors brand new at same time the new tires were installed

*Aftermarket short ram air intake with new reusable air filter

*Aftermarket "HID" Xenon white headlight bulbs both low beam and high beams (A Huge improvement in light output compared to the rather terrible stock headlamps)

*Xenon white led license plate lights

Car starts, idles, runs, shifts, stops and steers Perfectly. The engine is very smooth and exceptionally quiet with no shimmies or shakes at any speed. Car cruise's down the highway at 80mph. Just as smooth as it does at 40mph.

*The light gray vinyl driver's seat has a "few" cracks and rips in the vinyl. Passenger seat is in excellent shape.

*The Tercel's check engine light is currently on and has been on since the day I bought it. The check engine light code is for a bad rear O2 sensor. I never bothered with it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190993199408...9408&viewitem=

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-19-2013, 01:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Thumbs up biggest regret ever

I can't believe I let this one slip by me.. just to know that I had first grabbs with money in hand & and I lost the best chance ever to getting a very well & care for tercel... well with that mistake I manage to get introduce to ecomodders... hopefully I will find something close.

Thanks Eric.

Reply  Post New Thread