Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
ECOModder

RAV - '13 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD
90 day: 27.56 mpg (US)
Exclamation 92 Geo Metro

Geo : Metro Base Hatchback 2-Door in Geo | eBay Motors

I am located in Harriman, TN.

I am selling my 1992 Geo Metro. I am asking $2500 CASH obo. I will consider reasonable offers, but please do not waste my time with low ball offers.

This is one of the rare 3 cylinder models. It is an automatic and gets great fuel economy. It only has 85,000 miles! Clean Title on Hand.

It is in great shape for the year. VERY little rust. It is obviously not perfect and has some scratches and fading. A solid car and it runs great. The interior is in great condition. I removed the back seat and built a nice looking platform that has nicely trimmed carpet that matches the rest of the interior. I still have the back seat in case you want to re-install it.

I have replaced the following:
New coil, wires, plugs, cap, and rotor.
Fresh full synthetic oil (~2000 miles ago)
Changed out transmission fluid (~2000 miles ago)
Timing belt
Valve cover gasket

NO OIL LEAKS or TRANSMISSION LEAKS!

As you can see, I added a solar panel to the hood. The solar setup enables me to run the car without the alternator. I have a switch on the dash that lets me turn the alternator on and off. This has all been done properly via relays and heavy duty solenoids. It also has a new deep cycle battery because of this. Turning the alternator off actually makes the car run smoother and become more fuel efficient. There is a voltmeter that lets you monitor the battery. If the battery gets too low, just flip the switch and the alternator charges the battery again.

All the exterior lights minus the head lights have been switched over to LEDs also to use less energy.

All the glass is intact and in good condition. Not much else to say, it is a great running car.

I am unable to answer my phone during the day(M-F), but you can leave me a message or text me. I check my phone during lunch and at 5pm.

I am not a dealer so I am selling it as is with no warranty.

Thank you for looking.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
geo, metro, solar