Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2015, 05:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

97 Civic HX - Bone Stock

I have for sale in Central Texas the following 97 Civic HX:

97 Honda Civic HX

Drop me a line and make me an offer.

Quote:
Up for sale is a 1997 Honda Civic HX. Asking $2500 Or Best Cash Offer. It is in good shape 200K miles runs great and is completely bone stock, no modifications whatsoever. This is the rare and sought after HX model Civic with the high efficiency lean burn 1.6L VTEC-E Engine. If you don't know what this is it is probably not the car for you. If you do, then this is a clean example of the ecomodder car the MPG enthusiasts want. New Clutch/Pressure plate/Throw out and pilot bearings. New front brakes, pads/calipers/rotors. Good Michelin Defender tires, replaced input shaft bearing in transmission. New battery, cap/rotor. Cash or bank loan, no individual payments, so please don't ask. The price is where it is because this is a very desirable year make model of the Honda Civic....HX and VX models are rather rare. If you don't like the price make me an offer. Email here or text/call at the number provided. I work nights, so if I don't answer please leave a message and I will return your call.

Last edited by vxhbb16a; 12-15-2015 at 01:34 AM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread