Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now
 


Reply  Post New Thread
 
Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Posts: 479
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Any engineers on here?

I need to interview an engineer (with 2 years of experience) for a project for an "Engineering" class. If you are interested in being interviewed just reply or PM me.



Thanks,
Matt/Angmaar

  Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

   
Old 11-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Posts: 479
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Any kind of engineer is fine.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Live in Tucson AZ, work and car now in Detroit
Posts: 200

Protege - '97 Mazda Protege DX
90 day: 46.42 mpg (US)
Thanks: 13
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Electrical Engineer by training, Systems Engineer by experience. 26 years designing "stuff" for the Navy and Army. Personal email me and I'll reply with phone number.
__________________
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Posts: 479
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by busypaws View Post
Electrical Engineer by training, Systems Engineer by experience. 26 years designing "stuff" for the Navy and Army. Personal email me and I'll reply with phone number.
I PM'd you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tire Geek
 
CapriRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Let's just say I'm in the US
Posts: 758
Thanks: 2
Thanked 351 Times in 215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmaar View Post
I need to interview an engineer (with 2 years of experience) for a project for an "Engineering" class. If you are interested in being interviewed just reply or PM me.

Thanks,
Matt/Angmaar

Tire Engineer here. over 30 years in the business in various capacities.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Posts: 479
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapriRacer View Post
Tire Engineer here. over 30 years in the business in various capacities.
I already interviewed Mr. Busypaws but thanks for your interest.

  Reply With Quote
Reply  Post New Thread


Thread Tools




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com