Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Motorcycles / Scooters
Register Now
 Register Now
 

Reply  Post New Thread
 
Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2017, 01:58 PM   #61 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Virgina
Posts: 19
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I used Yamaha 2 stroke from 1997-2007, a 10 years era, huh. But didnt heard the comany you mentioned. Sorry!

  Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

   
Old 10-21-2017, 02:00 PM   #62 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Virgina
Posts: 19
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Looks like the hosting blocked it

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv357 View Post

.

Jay
Can't see the image, Is there a problem on my side or the hosting blocked it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #63 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
skyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tacoma WA
Posts: 1,218

Woody - '96 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 23.82 mpg (US)

Avion and Woody - '96 Dodge/Avion Ram 2500/5th wheel combo
90 day: 15.1 mpg (US)

TD eye eye eye - '03 Volkswagen Beetle GLS
90 day: 49.05 mpg (US)

Mule - '07 Dodge Ram 3500 ST
Thanks: 477
Thanked 445 Times in 284 Posts
The Derrick Barge ( DB ) I am engineering on has a pair of Skagit deck winches with 2 stroke Detroit diesels. Does that count?
__________________




2007 Dodge Ram 3500 SRW 4x4 with 6MT
2003 TDI Beetle
2002 TDI Beetle

currently parked - 1996 Dodge 2500 Cummins Turbodiesel
Custom cab, auto, 3.55 gears
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skyking For This Useful Post:
Panther140 (11-27-2017)
Old 10-22-2017, 11:17 AM   #64 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 453
Thanks: 141
Thanked 72 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilton View Post
Can't see the image, Is there a problem on my side or the hosting blocked it?
Photobucket pulled a bunch of s*** and is holding everyone's image for a $400/yr ransom.

There is an add-on that will enable viewing -

This is a link to a "Photobucket Fixer" extension for Chrome - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...giikdkpmcpkaon

There is also one available for Firefox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...obucket-fixer/

These do work! It makes all the dead photos alive again, so you can view them as usual. It works only for the computer that has it installed, and doesn't fix the thread itself.

You may need to search "Photobucket Fixer" to get it, but is in there.



Here are a coupe 2-strokes that I've ridden recently (non-Photobucket hosted) -

My buddy's Bultaco Metralla


My Derbi GPR

Last edited by jkv357; 10-23-2017 at 11:42 AM..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jkv357 For This Useful Post:
Grant-53 (10-26-2017)
Old 10-26-2017, 01:06 PM   #65 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel
 
cRiPpLe_rOoStEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Posts: 6,464
Thanks: 0
Thanked 634 Times in 562 Posts
I like the looks of that Bultaco. I don't know why, but the absence of a battery makes it look great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 12:52 PM   #66 (permalink)
Ol' Skooler
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tyler, TX
Posts: 972

Beater Echo - '00 Toyota Echo
Team Toyota
90 day: 42.67 mpg (US)

Hondizzle - '97 Honda Civic DX
Team Honda
90 day: 48.06 mpg (US)
Thanks: 47
Thanked 131 Times in 109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
The Derrick Barge ( DB ) I am engineering on has a pair of Skagit deck winches with 2 stroke Detroit diesels. Does that count?
I was just going to say, I absolutely adore the Detroit two-strokes. Everything from lowly 4-53s in Jeeps and pickups on up. I've found I'm most partial to the sound of the 6-cylinder models, especially the lower displacement ones, 6V53 and 6V71s.
__________________



'97 Honda Civic DX Coupe 5MT
'00 Echo - dead 2/17
'14 Chrysler Town + Country - the better half's car
'67 Mustang Convertible - gone 1/17

Last edited by jcp123; 10-28-2017 at 07:37 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:31 PM   #67 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel
 
cRiPpLe_rOoStEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Posts: 6,464
Thanks: 0
Thanked 634 Times in 562 Posts
I used to like the Detroit, but now when it comes to 2-stroke Diesel engines I prefer some opposed-piston ones such as the Rootes TS3 (a.k.a. "Commer Knocker").
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:40 PM   #68 (permalink)
Panther140
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 48
Thanks: 20
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv357 View Post
Photobucket pulled a bunch of s*** and is holding everyone's image for a $400/yr ransom.

There is an add-on that will enable viewing -

This is a link to a "Photobucket Fixer" extension for Chrome - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...giikdkpmcpkaon

There is also one available for Firefox - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...obucket-fixer/

These do work! It makes all the dead photos alive again, so you can view them as usual. It works only for the computer that has it installed, and doesn't fix the thread itself.

You may need to search "Photobucket Fixer" to get it, but is in there.



Here are a coupe 2-strokes that I've ridden recently (non-Photobucket hosted) -

My buddy's Bultaco Metralla


My Derbi GPR
Wow you and your buddy have some beautiful bikes! I see you're in Wisconsin as well. What part? I'd love to meet on a ride sometime. I rode my XR600R to work in Wauwatosa today
__________________
2007 Silverado 1500 2wd flex fuel with active fuel management. 33" Nitto Terra Grappler tires. 2.5" motofab front end leveling kit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:38 PM   #69 (permalink)
Master EcoModder
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: WI
Posts: 453
Thanks: 141
Thanked 72 Times in 50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther140 View Post
Wow you and your buddy have some beautiful bikes! I see you're in Wisconsin as well. What part? I'd love to meet on a ride sometime. I rode my XR600R to work in Wauwatosa today
Thanks.

I'm in the Madison area. Have you come to the Slimey Crud run before?

https://www.facebook.com/SlimeyCrudCafeRacerRun/ . http://www.slimeycrudrun.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:10 PM   #70 (permalink)
Panther140
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 48
Thanks: 20
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkv357 View Post
Thanks.

I'm in the Madison area. Have you come to the Slimey Crud run before?

https://www.facebook.com/SlimeyCrudCafeRacerRun/ . http://www.slimeycrudrun.com
I've heard about it a lot, but I haven't been to it.
I just started riding on the street about two weeks ago. I used to race motocross, but never had a street legal bike or a Class M License until last week.

Looks like a really fun time though! How many people show up? Based on the pics, it looks like a Lot lol.

__________________
2007 Silverado 1500 2wd flex fuel with active fuel management. 33" Nitto Terra Grappler tires. 2.5" motofab front end leveling kit.
  Reply With Quote
Reply  Post New Thread


Thread Tools




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com