Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2014, 11:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Some video of that anachronism would be outstanding, if it exists of course.

Don't run out and make of video of your excellent contraption just to satisfy me...

want to build 150 mpg diesel streamliner.
The Following User Says Thank You to solarguy For This Useful Post:
mechman600 (10-04-2014)
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-04-2014, 01:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobb View Post
PS, Our dog got the cooking mistakes, old food, stuff we were sure if we should eat from the fridge. Many times this was fast food that was put up for a few days with lots of gravy, butter, fat, etc. Boy our dog loved that vs dog food. One day we had dresses some meat cutting off lbs of fat. He got that to eat and was jumping 4 ft in the air for joy.
Dogs aren't humans :-) My dog (the non-lazy one) will run all day up & down mountains, and on level dirt can pull away from me when I'm doing close to 20 mph on my mountain bike. He'll also jump into ice-rimmed ponds to swim after ducks. (Hasn't caught one yet, but keeps trying :-)) If a human did a equivalent amount of exercise, they could (and would have to) eat a lot of high-calorie food.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
We had a fox terrier that chased the ducks underwater. My older brothers fox terrier would dive 6 feet down and retrieve. If we swam up under them and grabbed their chest hair they came after you.

Caught ducks with a crab net and a jonboat, 5 1/2 hp johnson, we pulled out of the water a few times, whacked the piston to get it to loosen up a couple times as well.
make the duck fly and after three times they are too tired ot take off again, once they go underwater I snagged them off the bow while my brother drove the boat.

Ever surf a tidal bore?

regards
mech

Reply  Post New Thread