Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Fossil Fuel Free
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2010, 01:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
James -

Ok, there's one possibility, but then I'd have to ask why it's so difficult to proof read what you type, even without the use of spell check.

This especially applies to those people who would be trying to sell expensive goods... lack of proper grammar use is usually an indicator of scam artists and the like... why would a company want to be associated in such a way?

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-20-2010, 08:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Metro - '98 Chevrolet Metro LSi
90 day: 44.6 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Jordan View Post
That Smart knockoff was available on Craigslist a few years back, but I think they had an infringement, safety or insurance problem in CA. so they vanished.

However- I think the rental shop we have in my town has 10 3-wheel vehicles from that sales address.
Do you know of any complaints or comments specifically regarding the place that I'm looking at? I know it's kind of a shot in the dark, but if you are familiar with a few vehicles from the listed seller maybe you've heard comments through the grape vine.
Either way, these small boxes can't be that much different than a nice golf cart. If something goes wrong mechanically, I should be able to fix it and if something goes wrong electrically, an electrician should be able to assess the damage, right?

Old 01-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
Ok, there's one possibility, but then I'd have to ask why it's so difficult to proof read what you type, even without the use of spell check.
I think spell check is in fact a big part of the reason that a lot of people don't bother to proofread. They think spell check is supposed to catch all the errors, write? Wright? Right!

And then there's general stupidity. Some of the web sites set up for marketing new products are a positive disincentive: no information, just fancy graphics & effects that just waste my time & annoy me even when they're supported by my browser.

Reply  Post New Thread