EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   diesel kia power smoother drive but no savings (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/diesel-kia-power-smoother-drive-but-no-savings-28945.html)

teserak-help 05-13-2014 06:03 PM

diesel kia power smoother drive but no savings

We've got an HHO generator installed in a 2006 kia sorento. The vehicle runs better, with more power and the machine is very quiet. We installed the MAF sensor enhancer and the client says still doesn't get any savings. We know the system works, as we have others installed working well and generating savings (even with Natural Gas run vehicles). This one is a puzzle for us. We don't seem to find anything else to check and tune. We greatly appreciate the help. Thanks a lot!

ecomodded 05-13-2014 06:20 PM

Could be this driver has not changed his driving style like the other drivers who reported gains did.

That's my understanding of how those little add on HHO systems work.

oil pan 4 05-14-2014 03:06 AM

Maybe you found some one not willing to lie to them selves even after flushing all that money down the pooper.

teserak-help 05-15-2014 04:24 PM

I cannot sell you the idea if you din't like it. We have vehicles working very well, and with savings in gas consumption using the HHO generator, as an additive... so your comment really doesn't help us. Thanks anyway for taking the time to post something.

teserak-help 05-15-2014 04:26 PM

Our first thought, but the client says it's not the case.

Phantom 05-15-2014 04:33 PM

Its a diesel and does not run at a set AFR. So even though you are trying to fool the cars computer by "enhancing" the MAF. The computer should be smart enough to say what the hell that cant be right then ignore the MAF and run in speed density (SD) mode or run off a back up table that will guess the amount of air incoming using other sensors and info like gear, RPM, Air temp, and MAP (air pressure).

My 98 Bonneville could even do that being gas powered. How do I know... I ran without the MAF to tune SD for a fall back and to help smooth transients.

ecomodded 05-16-2014 03:31 AM

Why not use Lab strength Hydrogen peroxide over a homemade catalyst plate ?

Make something real instead of these mini HHO add on "systems" with no more punch then a dog's fart and that is debatable.

Toy sized HHO's are just that toys, get some lab strength peroxide a catalyst and make a real HHO generator and present it here.

The toy sized one is a fail.

So build a real one already..

teserak-help 05-16-2014 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecomodded (Post 424639)
Why not use Lab strength Hydrogen peroxide over a homemade catalyst plate ?

Make something real instead of these mini HHO add on "systems" with no more punch then a dog's fart and that is debatable.

Toy sized HHO's are just that toys, get some lab strength peroxide a catalyst and make a real HHO generator and present it here.

The toy sized one is a fail.

So build a real one already..

It uses Lab grade chemicals, it's built in 316 Stainless Steel plates. It's not a homemade device. We hoped in this forum people would try to help, instead of being rude without asking first, just because they don't believe in the technology.

Frank Lee 05-16-2014 07:50 AM

It's hard to believe in something that has never, ever worked.

ecomodded 05-16-2014 03:42 PM

Like swamp land - technically its land and it is on a map so its alright to buy ?

Could we see your system mounted and performing its miracles so we can get the full jest of your proposition.