Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > EcoModding Central
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2010, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

NMD!(New Mod Day) with plans to mod more to my 92 olds ciera cutlass!

so I took off the antenna in the front and covered it with some stuff that keeps guitar pedals from sliding all over the place and used it to cover the hole and make it presentable. getting my racing seats this paycheck so theres a BIG weight drop cause those seats weight about 30-60 pounds (electric seats with motors in them as well as alot of STEEL cause its a 92 and its a REAL CAR)
found them for 50$ a pop and its made of a polyurethane.Sucks for my fatass band member.Guess he'll have to sit in the backseat.Doing this will remove that middle console which will give me more room.I'm going to later yank and put three side by side racing seats to lighten it even more(can't leave out the seats due to I have to drive the band about since they're underage) changing out my muffler to a straight out put by magnaflow, should help MPG and HP due to better airflow and lighter material (steel to aluminum baby!) yanking the AC in the next few days along with the condensers and the air compressor later after I find a dummy pulley.
Gotta cut half the tire well in the trunk to fit the new Fuel Cell for my car which is made of high grade plastic so even lighter! next I'm looking up the lug nut placement on my tires to see which aluminum rims I can get for my car.gonna get the smallest spokes I can to increase the breathing for my brakes as I'm getting Moon eye hub caps to decrease drag.Gonna then shave the handles and install POPPERS!
gotta find the dimensions of my hood so I can install a carbon fiber hood.
hmmmmmm am I forgetting anything that I can do guys?

Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread