Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Hi

Well ive been hanging around here for a month readin and searching and never posted. Well today i finally joined the ecomodder cult and purchased a 91 tercel 4 speed manual. Shes a good lil car, has 200k on her when I got her today, clutch was replaced 7k miles ago and she shifts good, slight head gasket leak that i can see but nothing major were its leaking bad, def needs a tune up since she idles kinda rough.

Plan is to gut the inside with exception of the drivers seat, remove the ac, power steering I think was an option in this car cuz she doesnt have any. Do a cheapo paint to her the 50 dollar way, pizza pan the wheels, get new tires. All in all for 900 bucks with a 400 stereo to me is a win so I cant complain, i love the idea of putting 20 bucks in and it filling the car 3/4, im use to my bronco that you have to put 120 to fill up.

Ill be snapping pics and keeping you guys updated on her progress as I get more into her.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 05-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Well just went to good ol wally world and they had spark plugs cheaper than autozone so picked up those and new oil that way I know whats been done. Plan is now to rebuild the engine since its really cheap to do that way she can get another 200k out of her woot!
Old 05-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Lol forgot to add a pic

Reply  Post New Thread