Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Introductions
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2009, 09:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

The Event Horizon - '98 Honda Civic DX
90 day: 31.66 mpg (US)
Hi, I'm New and Determined. All: "Hi, New and Determined..."

Hello. I've been lurking here since July and just now am writing my first post. I have a million ideas and this won't be a fast or cheap project. I am not modding my car for the monetary benefits, and I doubt that they will pay off any day soon. I am here as a buffer (one of a million). The consumer as a whole is fickle and won't just go out and buy a 70mpg car if it is ugly or powerless. This is where I come in. If you read my Planned Ecomods you will see that it is ridiculous and extensive. I'm okay with that because I just bought this car and know that I will drive it until it falls apart.

Simply, I'm going to try to keep my car looking good while coercing every drop of fuel I can out of it. My first line of business is to buy a Scangauge II because as of today I have officially finished replacing everything on the car that put it back up to factory specs.

A lot of my ideas are variations of others' projects, but I believe mine are improvements (no offense, you guys do great work). I will post before each mod and get feedback to make sure I have thought everything through.

Because I am in college I don't have a lot of money or time except during the summer; therefore, I'll be fairly quiet except with minor mods (if that).

Thanks for reading this. As you will see from my info-page, my entries tend to be kind of long winded but I'm sure they will shorten.

Let me know what you think!

In case you are wondering, I nicknamed my car the Event Horizon because it is black and once I got it, it sucked me in and now I can't get out.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread