EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   Home made all "free" energy hybrid (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/home-made-all-free-energy-hybrid-26273.html)

jarmstrong1010 06-29-2013 01:55 AM

Home made all "free" energy hybrid

I am new to this and wanted to know if it is possible to make a electric car with one of these "free" energy motors in the trunk to power the motor under the hood.
This is my thinking , convert old car to electric, but instead of having to plug it in, just install something like a magnet motor or one of the new "create electricity from the ether" machines that generates electricity in the trunk and drive till the tires fall off, or I get old and die.
And if so, where do I find the plans.
As I currently may not know enough about this subject, I ask if it is possible as I do not see why not. Or, maybe nobody thought of doing it yet, it seems like the logical thing to do, combine the electric motor with the "free", "unconventional" "new age" electric generating device and drive, drive, drive.
Or maybe even just install one of these new energy making machines in the trunk of a modern factory made electric car?
So PLEASE, tell me how to make it work, I think I can, I think I can. Thank You.
Joe

Frank Lee 06-29-2013 02:04 AM

No doubt, it is the logical thing to do. Get going on it and post pics please. :thumbup:

AntiochOG 06-29-2013 03:54 AM

Strong first post

jakobnev 06-29-2013 04:31 AM

Quote:

I think i can, I think I can.
Just follow the yellow brick road. And when you get to the wizard, ask for one.

NachtRitter 06-29-2013 05:28 AM

You can get a ride from the little engine that could...

niky 06-29-2013 11:18 AM

The magnet goes on the other end of the car. Not in the trunk!

Then find a nice, big truck to latch onto next time you're on the highway. Once you're hooked, engine off... ∞ miles per gallon.

some_other_dave 06-29-2013 03:44 PM

But where's the ad? These posts usually have an ad for the "free" energy engine!

-soD

Ryland 06-29-2013 07:14 PM

Then you get good regen brakes on your electric car so you can charge the battery pack up by ridding the brakes as you drive then plug in and sell power back when you get home, you'll make it rich! you could be retired in just a few weeks.

freebeard 08-06-2013 02:32 AM

Quote:

Or, maybe nobody thought of doing it yet,
That comedy gold right there. :) If you think the reception to your [brave] first post is mocking, you should go post on Volksrodder.com. They are so hostile to newcomers there that I refuse to register. They won't let you lurk.

Quote:

And if so, where do I find the plans.
You deserver an answer.

tesla free energy car - Google Search

Plausible? Possible? Actual? Rumor has it...

markweatherill 08-06-2013 11:56 AM

I don't have the skills to build one of those free energy motors, besides which I am sceptical that they even work.
So instead, I plan to run an inverter off my electric car's 12V battery and use that to charge the main battery while I drive.